Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Fourth of July Sales Sail Along!

The fourth of July is just around the corner, just beyond this present wave of intense marketing.  Today's Sunday papers are full of Fourth of July adverts.


Just can't wait to zoom over and get myself some bargains! Well, that's my first impression.

Here's another ad:


This one has "sparkling" savings.  That must even better than just regular savings!



Now is a good time to get a new telly!





Or, how about a new washer and dryer!  Just makes you want to run out right now and grab some of these bargains.



Need a new fridge? You can save up to 30%!  Notice the words 'up to' are really quite tiny.  I wonder what the real savings are?



Gollee, even stoves and microwaves have special savings. 

I'm getting seasick just sailing over the waves of all these Fourth of July sales. 

So much paper is wasted making all these ads. Normally I don't even read them. I just toss them out.

Now, here's a good thing about the Fourth of July sales - it won't be long now until the summer clothes go on sale. Yippeee!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.